Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Anniverary Montco Sit and Knit!

My knitting group celebrated it's 2nd anniversary last night. We had quite the turnout too. I donated some sock patterns for door prizes since I don't knit socks and some roll on vanilla to the first 6 people to arrive. The group's organizer had solicited, collected and donated a few other door prized including some of my soaps and lotions that she had purchased recently. We had cake too. One member brought everyone daffodils since it was the first day of spring.


I love going to my group's meetings because I get to relax and knit for an extended period of time without a little miss interrupting. I won't be at the next meeting because of the holiday so I have to wait 4 weeks till the next one. I will have to try to squeeze knitting in some where.

Anyway, Happy Anniversary Sit and Knit! To another wonderful year of knitting together!!

No comments: