Friday, March 14, 2008

Knitting? What is that?

Okay, so since I haven't been blogging, I am OBVIOUSLY not getting any knitting done. I have three very lovely little projects sitting in their lovely little bags begging to be picked up but I either don't have the time or the energy or have a sweet little ball of Sunshine jumping on my stomach saying "Mommy no sticks play, read, chase!" till 11 PM at night.

The good news is with all the changes I have been making to Little Miss Sunshine's life she is talking and making herself understood a lot more. The bad news is, she is coming out of her shell and wants to tell me EVERYTHING and be with me from the time she wakes till the time she passes out (11 PM). Don't get me wrong, I don't want things to go back to the way they were, NEVER!, I am finally seeing some progress and of course I want more and more some knitting time would be nice too.

I am going to have to figure out a way to balance all of this which is a struggle right now. I mean, when did I forget swap deadlines or not find the time to blog in a long time? I am going to try to get my frustrations out on Miss Sunshine's Blog so, if you want to know what goes on in that wonderful world, check it out often. It is a wacky world and I wish I could get off the ride.

Until I get back to knitting, I am not sure what to blog about. Any suggestions? I could review some of my yarns ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!! I'm glad to hear she's babbling away.

And yes, we'd love to read some yarn reviews. I always find them helpful.

Sally said...

I'm very happy that Miss Sunshine is making progess! I know it must be hard for all of you, but you are moving in the right direction.

And what Chan said, yarn reviews are good.

NH Knitting Mama said...

I'm just happy to hear that things are progressing for you. I think of you often and keep you all in my prayers. Miss Sunshine is lucky to have you as her Mom and her advocate.

KSee said...

Glad to hear that things are getting better. You need to go here
http://www.tartx.com/blog/?page_id=233
Blogging with obligation. talk about whatever you want when you want. Just keep in touch

Bubblesknits said...

So glad she's making progress! :-) That's wonderful!