Saturday, December 17, 2005

My First actually Project since Back to Knitting

Here it is, my first project since I am back. I made it for my oldest daughter who selected the yarn herself. Actually, she is quite yarn addicted. I can't walk into a place that sells yarn with her nor look at a yarn catalog with her peeking over because she selects a ball or skein or 4 and how could I refuse her?

Anywho..... I looked at this sitting there yesterday and was thinking, should I frog and make it into something else, like the slippers? Smack me for thinking that!! My daughter loves her scarf. She even took it for show and tell at school (awww) I will say that I do just love, love, love, this yarn. If you can't tell (which I am sure you can) it is the same kind of yarn the slippers are made out of. It is so thick and warm and very easy to use. Perfect for the novice. Use a 15, 17 or 19 needle and it goes FAST

No comments: