Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Topic of The Week

The Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Topic of the week....

Last weeks topic, we wanted to know what is your favorite activity during the "Wintery" months. Please post what would be the perfect vacation during the Winter Season? Would rather you head to the beach, to escape all the cold weather or want to pack your ski's and head to the mountains. You tell us what vacation you prefer during the Winter Season.

Okay, this is an easy one. Since I HATE the cold, can't stand the snow, am attempting to stay away from the wind and as my husband would say throwing away good money by turning the heat way up because I am always freezing, I would have to say some where nice and tropical or at least warmer than here.

I am definitely not a beach person, I don't really like the sand getting every where, therefore, I actually think right now, ideally, I could go for San Diego. The temperature tends to stay during the day a nice 70-ish. There is a lot for the girls to see, the Zoo, Sea World, some friends. It is a nice drive up the coast to Los Angeles if we so choose to see some family and it wouldn't be too hot. Yeah, that does sould like a nice trip.

PS. Click here if you are looking for my Blogoversary Contest

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stand in awe of your always thinking like a great mom ways. Truly.

km said...

You're right about the Zoo and Sea World. And if you made it out here...Legoland is a favorite. My kids like it better than Disneyland. Maybe that's because it's a smaller park = less walking. And there's more rides for little kids. Shorter lines. Fun times. It is raining and chilly here right now. But I won't say it's cold when it's COLD many other places. If you ever make a visit out here...I'll give you a list of yarn shops.