Monday, January 07, 2008

An ER Visit, Road to Recovery and A Winner

Of course the Pneumonia has to got a lot worse before it gets better so on New Year's Eve I ended up in the Emergency Room for 4 hours. I was afraid I was going to end up in the hospital over night but an EKG, chest x-ray and blood work later the ER Doctor gave me some serious pain medication and more antibiotics and sent me home. Yesterday I took my last one. I still feel run down, cough a TON and have a little bit of pain but not as bad as last week, thankfully.

And now, a drum roll please........

The winner, better late than never...... of my Blogoversary Contest is none other than .......

Michelle of InsanKnitty Congratulations!!!!

I think I still have your address from previous swap so I will mail out your prize this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger hates me. I'll try again.

I'm so sorry to hear you relapsed, and I hope this time, you're truly on the mend. I wish I lived closer, although I'm sure your mom takes good care of you too.

Congrats to Michelle!

Miss Me said...

congrats to michelle! i hope that the last round of antibiotics has done the trick... (never had pneumonia - don't want it!)

RandomRanter said...

Glad to hear you're on the mend. And congrats to Michelle!

Wendy said...

Wow! Sounds like your body is giving you a run for your money! Take good care of it... if that means dropping everything to lay around the house all day and knit, well, then by all means, listen to your body. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, hopefully you can get your major medical emergency for 2008 out of the way and have a healthy rest of the year. Get lots of rest and knitting, as I'm sure you know - we all just want you to get better!!