Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What City Do You Belong In?

You Belong in Rome

You're a big city girl with a small town heart
Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?



I have never actually been to Rome, although, I have always wanted to go there for a visit. Actually, the only place I have ever been to in Europe, per se, is England. How sad is that? I never did the backpack though Europe when I was in college. I could never persuade my friends to go and I was to afraid to go myself. Perhaps I won't be too "uncool" or too poor to take my girls when they are older or that they would want to go. Princess already told me she wants to go to Israel (How great is that?!?!)

The Romance thing, that is a whole other story, Definitely a true romantic. Why else would I love to look at Impressionism, love classical Ballet, Audrey Hepburn Movies and to listen to Tchaikovsky's music?

No comments: