Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another Swap?

Am I crazy for wanting to sign up for yet ANOTHER swap?

I saw this swap called The Mystery Theme Swap and it sounds very cool and different. It isn't a secret swap but what you will receive is a surprise/mystery. In the question you put in 3 different "themes" of what you might be interested in receiving to give your partner some idea but it is a total mystery to you. So it could be a color theme, a state theme or even a treat theme.

I have too much on my plate right now swap wise.... or do I?

5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

You're crazy! How are you keeping up with all these? LOL

SissySees said...

It does sound fun, but I second the motion - you're crazy. (And that's why we love ya!)

Alana said...

Aw, heck... Just Go For It!!

Anonymous said...

You're a better woman than I! I hope you're having fun with all the swaps.

Anita said...

I think this swap thing is a sickness.... now I've gone & done it, I signed up for this one too! :)
If you get a minute can you let me know where you get that incredible Maizy from? I've never seen it before.