Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy September!

Oh my, it is September already?!? Where did August go? My kids start school on Tuesday already and I go back to teaching in the after school program. I have orientation Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I have third grade this year. I am looking forward to it since I also get to teach an art class as well.

As promised, here is a picture of BOTH baby booties. Model, one of the Princess's baby dolls. I can never get rid of these dolls because they make excellent baby models ;-)


This is the hat I was working on at the football game. Pattern of my own invention. Same yarn as the baby booties, Bamboozle. Definitely worth a try and a re-buy. Very easy on the hands, soft, pretty and has some elastic to it. Not too shabby.

Next project on the needles, well, it is another baby hat (oh my, shock, surprise!!) Peaches N Cream Fiesta Ombre. Don't worry Amanda I have more of this lovely baby for some candy bags. It is really a very nice colorway and really liking how its "stripes" are coming out.

Not quite sure what is next......

5 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

For a minute there, I thought there was a baby in your life! You fooled me with the doll.

I love that colorway of the P&C, I used it for the 1st candy bag I made (before I wrote the pattern).

Hope you are having a nice long weekend before you go back to school.

Anonymous said...

You have some designing talent! That hat is adorable.

sunneshine said...

Love the baby hat - it works well with the yarn and looks like it would actually stay on...

PS - love the mint soap! I have been using it, it smells so good!! Thank you again!

Cass said...

are you going to write up a pattern for the hat? You should! :)

Delusional Knitter said...

Don't you just love that color from Peaches 'N Cream?? I made Mandy's Candy bag in that and it came out great!!