Saturday, September 08, 2007

I GOT SPOILED SP11 Style!!


Such wonderful goodies!!! Except for the yarn, everything else is handmade by my pal!! How cool is that?!?!?!
Two skeins of Rowan Cotton Jean yarn, 100% cotton, a new one for me and I cannot wait to try it. The yarn is a very cool color called Hemp of all things and is a shade of purple, of course. A little felted sheep ornament which I have been holding from the little green string until Miss Sunshine ran away with it (at least I snapped a photo of it). I now have no idea where the little guy is. A gorgeous handmade purple little project bag which is already host to a baby hat. A hand knit washcloth made with Tahki Stacy Charles Cotton in Miss Sunshine's favorite color and she attempted to run off with it but, I stopped her. Last but not least a bar of handmade soap that smells like lemongrass from a new soapmaker, my SP pal. I love that!!
Thank you SP 11 Pal!! You are amazing!!!

6 comments:

SissySees said...

What a nice pal you must have! The sheep looks cute; I hope he finds his way back to you, but I'm sure Miss Sunshine is enjoying him, just as she would have enjoyed that cloth...

Holly said...

Miss Sunshine must like when you get packages. I love the yarn. Can't wait to see what it becomes.

Bubblesknits said...

What a great package! Mmmm...a new cotton yarn. :-) What does it feel like?

P.S. The hubby is eyeing your monkey again. LOL

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it! I figured the girls would run away with something. Maybe the next package will have to include a little something for each of them!

Melissa said...

Pretty washcloth!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color yarns!! pretty cloth too! Hope you find the little sheepy, sure he'll turn up somewhere..

SP K1T2