Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have the BEST Chocolate Swap Pal

Okay, it does help that my Chocolate swap pal is one of my bestest buddies Jessi, LOL.


Yummy chocolate AND Yummy Yarn. Jessi sent me not one but TWO yarns on my wish list. Isn't she the greatest?
This is a close-up of the gorgeous Panda cotton. Say ooo and ahh over the green and purple.

This is a close up of the wonderful Maizy in shades of green. A terrific corn and elastic nylon yarn.

Oh and some of those truffles have been eaten, Miss Sunshine thought the needle holder was a skirt and the mouse pad had a picture of the girls in it and I am using it right now.

Love you Jessi and thank you for everything!!

4 comments:

Grace said...

what a wonderful gift box, lucky you!!! Enjoy it

Bubblesknits said...

Glad you liked everything! Did the girls like their Tinker Bell cards? ;-) I thought those mouse pads were a really neat idea (kept one for myself, too).

SissySees said...

I have that same purple/green Maizy!

Nice box. Looks like your pal knew you well. SNOL!

NH Knitting Mama said...

OOOH! Fantastic! I want to try some of that Panda yarn.