Friday, September 14, 2007

I am Surprised, I am known for my KIP

I had an appointment today at the doctor's office today, the same one I go to about once every month or so, but because I was going to services right afterwards, I didn't bring my knitting with me. Three or 4 people sitting there who I see often waiting at the same time as me asked, "Hey, where is the knitting?" I guess I am getting quite the little reputation, LOL

I did take some time while waiting and help someone with how to find some other patterns, other than scarves, that is, that she can make with two needles that are simple enough for her to do since she is a beginner. She was surprised how much there was out there like mittens and slippers that she could still knit with just straights. I told her I'd print some out for her for my next appointment since we seem to be on the same schedule ;-)

If I couldn't actually have been knitting, at least I was talking about knitting :-) Oh and the migraines are getting a bit better too

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Glad your head is feeling better! I'm knitting a Christmas stocking on two needles and I'm loving how fast it's going. :-)

NH Knitting Mama said...

You're so cool!

I'm glad your migraines are getting better. I went through having them monthly, and it was awful.

SissySees said...

Glad the migraines are getting better. At least you and the other lady have a positive associated with the waiting room!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Ack! I accidentally deleted the email with your address... and I'd like to send you some yahhhhhnnnn that I dyed, as a thank you for being the first one to knit up my Candy Bag! Can you email me at:
nhknittingmama AT Comcast.net?

I'll send it right out!