Friday, August 31, 2007

Why oh Why

Why oh why do these yarn companies and yarn shops insistent on sending me these sale notifications? I got this one this week for this one I absolutely LOVE that is selling this yarn that is from this company that is going out of business for this yarn that I love to collect though I don't knit with it, yet. Of course it is at a time in my life when I have ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY because we had to buy a new car since my DIED on Sunday. Didn't have any money to buy that either but what are you going to do?

The yarn, Wool in the Woods (yes the irony doesn't escape me either) comes in these amazing colorways and various cotton blends. Oh, there is a wool sock yarn too that is very inexpensive. I won't say cheap because there is NOTHING cheap about these yarns.

If I can persuade the hubby, I will scrape some pennies together, otherwise, have some fun for me. Think about those swaps, LOL

3 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I'm not even gonna click that link. Danger!

Bubblesknits said...

Maybe it's a good thing that I'm out of town and can't buy anything. You've already got me hooked on the yarn co-op! :-)

SissySees said...

Oooh! Yummy stuff. You share the greatest links...