Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!



Yup, it is that time of year again, my birthday. Although, Miss Sunshine and the Princess always end up thinking it is a birthday for them since they get to have a special meal, birthday cake and my Mom seems to always come up with party favors for the girls.

I am hoping for traditional birthday drawings from the girls and then there is the traditional birthday money from everyone else :-) I do ask for gift certificates from the local yarn shops but, I get looked at like I have three heads so it became birthday money a few years back.

I am hoping to splurge on a Starbucks, get in some knit time and relax a bit if Miss Sunshine lets me till The Princess gets home. We will see if that plan works.

20 comments:

Michelle said...

Aaaah starbucks and knitting.. great combination!!!

Happy happy birthday to you Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a fantastic day!

RandomRanter said...

Happy birthday! May there be plenty of Starbucks and knitting for you, not just today.

SissySees said...

Happy Birthday! Wish I could pop up and take you and the girls for the afternoon... And I'd get you a Loop gift card! ;)

I had no idea PA was so... relaxed? ... about education. Wow. I'm sure both of your girls are naturally bright and will thrive in any system, but I'm still glad they have you.

AllyB said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! Cass sent me. Have a great day!

Bubblesknits said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Sharon, Happy Birthday to you!

You're grooowing oooold!

You've got grey haiiiir!

SNOL

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day!
Enjoy your Starbucks over some knitting.... perfect! (I just did that this past weekend)

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

Happy Birthday!! Have the best day.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's super fun!

CaveGurl said...

Happy Birthday!!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you have a special day!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one.

Grace said...

Happy Birthday to you Hope it is everything you want it to be!!

emicat said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

Surviving said...

Happy Birthday!

Devonshire said...

Many Happy Birthday's to you my dear! I do hope that the next year brings you lots of wonderful memories and adventures. A toast to you for being one cool lady!!

Anita said...

Happy Birthday Sharon!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Laurie said...

Happy birthday...ah, a kindred spirit...my birthday was September 30! Hope your day was quiet enough to enjoy that Starbucks with some knitting.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had an awesome day!!! Happy Birthday!!

Liz said...

Hope you had a really happy day and got lots of knitting and eating done!!