Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Vegan Pal Swap Box Arrived!!

I am SO SORRY to my Vegan Pal 2 Swap pal, Michelle. My box arrived this passed weekend and I am JUST getting to post today. I am SO VERY SORRY about that. I am usually oh so much better than this

She sent to me such amazing goodies!! The Princess who cannot have milk LOVED the cookies. Please note that one is missing ;-) AND she is eying up the chocolate bar since we have them when we can find them around here. I will give it to her of course since I am that kind of Mom, LOL. The yarn is wonderful cotton and one of my favorites is a deep purple!

Thank you so much!! I just LOVED this swap!

1 comment:

SissySees said...

What a nice package! And a good mom. I don't share chocolate with anyone. (It's easy to sound tough when no one else in my house eats dark chocolate!)