Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Thank you everyone for all your birthday wishes and e-cards yesterday! It all really did help make my day, it truly did!!

I did get that Starbucks, amazingly, did some knitting and had a great dinner of Colombian food at my parents' house with my daughters. I ignored all the hectic stuff going on around me, LOL

I also heard some wonderful news for my birthday. One of my close friends who is also my soap making mentor had her baby on Monday!! She had a beautiful baby girl. I am so happy for her and her husband! Thankfully her knitting is complete. I had made for her a throw blanket for the floor, a lilac Cardigan and a Heartbreakingly Cute Kimono. They live about 2 hours from me and I am supposed to go to the baby's Christening in December so I might just hand deliver her gifts then.

Now onto the next birthday. Today is my youngest nephew's birthday, he turns 3 today. Happy Birthday Little Man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday!

SissySees said...

Wow! So much to celebrate. I have a kimono on my holiday to knit list...

NH Knitting Mama said...

Glad you had nice birthday and had some good news, too!