Thursday, October 04, 2007

SP 11 Pal Strikes Again!!

She tried so hard to get my package to arrive on my birthday and it was sooo close that I will give her the credit. Thank you so very much for being such an amazing SP Pal!!!

She sent a card game for The Princess and Miss Sunshine to share and a very pretty card. She also sent "Knitting for Peace" a book I have stared at in the Barnes and Noble but had yet to buy so even though I had not told anyone it was a book I had wanted to buy so thank you very much for it!!! I also received to hanks of Araucania Cotton, one in a dusty pink and one in a light purple. They feel extremely soft on the skin I cannot wait to knit them up.

Again, another wonderful, wonderful package that I love! Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! What a great package! That reminds me, I need to get your present in the mail. ;-)

SissySees said...

Great package! I got that book for my birthday too, and I found the baby hat pattern there.

Anonymous said...

Ooh such a fun package! And it is wonderful your little one knows your knitting already! You'll have to teach her how when she's a bit bigger :D Then there'll be two of you to eat up purple and pink yarns *Grin*