Thursday, October 11, 2007

Waiting Room Dishcloth

I haven't posted an FO in a while. I think it is about time. I pretty much knit the entire thing in waiting rooms for appointments for both my daughters



It is the dishcloth for my swap pal in the Fall into Autumn Swap. I wanted to try something a bit different. Get back to my roots so to speak. Throw in a bit of a lacey feel and no pink or purple since it is for the Autumn. Now to remember what I did, write it down and repeat it some where else, LOL.

4 comments:

Grace said...

looks beautiful to me, I think I will go cast on one myself!!

Bubblesknits said...

Very pretty! I love knitting dishcloths. :-)

SissySees said...

Pretty! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

That is the key isn't it?> The writing it down part? One of these times I'll figure it out and write down AS I GO instead of after LOL