Friday, October 26, 2007

Sign Ups and Buttons

Don't forget to sign up for the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap. Sign ups began already this week! Don't miss out on the fun.


I keep forgetting to add my SNOL button to my side bar but, I will add here in the mean time, LOL

Oh and if anyone is in the market for some lower end yarn or some notions, go check out your local JoAnn's. They are having a sale right now and I think it ends tomorrow. You can sometimes get some bargain basement treasures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just want to let you know that your Fall into Autumn surprise package will be mailed today, so you should receive it by Wednesday! Have a happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

SNOL back at you.

I never make it to knitting group either. And I've given up knitting, so it'll be okay! Want some cotton? :p

I miss you posting more dangit. Stop being so durn busy