Monday, July 30, 2007

Quick Post

The Princess has off from camp this week to we are doing mini-trips if and when we can. Today we met up with my mom at the second largest mall in the United States and did a mini shopping spree. The Princess got a new Webkin, clothes for the fall and got to lunch with the ladies. Then we dashed back to pick up Miss Sunshine from camp.

Still working on the candy bag which, believe it or not, the Princess really likes even though it is shades of blues.

I also got my confirmation that I am in Secret Pal 11! YEAH!!! This will be my very first SP swap... so exciting.....

3 comments:

Cass said...

YAY! I haven't got my confirmation yet, but I can't wait for the swap! I've made some wonderful friends through swaps. :)

Unknown said...

YAY! I'm also in SP11 and it's my first one! Blue is my favorite color (second to yellow), it may happen to her too! I didn't realize how much I liked it until I realized I had surrounded myself with it! Don't get me wrong... there's always a place for pink also!

NH Knitting Mama said...

I'm glad that princess is liking the bag! How are you enjoying knitting it?