Friday, July 27, 2007

TGIF

What a whirlwind week! Remind me next summer not to schedule the Princess and Miss Sunshine for two separate things at the same time in two different places with two different start times and two different pick up times. What on god's green earth was I thinking!?! I have to do this again another week this summer when the Princess does her sports camp. At least it is a tad closer to the house. OY VEY!

I have realistically not been able to do jack till I get Miss Sunshine and bring her home which is around 1:30 PM. Who the heck can start their day at 1:30 PM?!

At least I got some serious knitting done on my soy drawstring bag and it is almost finished with just the i-cord to do. However without a digital camera, no pictures, bummer. I need to figure out how to fix that or I am getting a disposal one and getting a CD made because I have a tone of pictures I want to take!

At least I am gearing up for some fun on the Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap site, LOL

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Have you seen my blog? There's a note on there to you. ;-)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Yes, please get a camera! I want to see the soy bag!

Devonshire said...

We need time machines or at least more hours in each day, what do you think?