Monday, June 04, 2007

Clearing the Deck

Could one of these packages be for you? Might be... Could be... My Knitter's Tea Swap 3 is in there.... My No Sheep for You for June is some where in there.... My Dishcloth Swap is on there too... Some prize packages are in there.... A Knitter's Vacation Swap surprise is in there... Lots and Lots of packages are in there... One could be yours.....

I was a very busy lady yesterday packing and wrapping. Tissue paper flying, sticky tape and boxes every where. My scale got a workout yesterday, let me tell you. Boxes are headed all over the country this morning with all sorts of yummy goodness.



There are still some vacation spots in the Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap. The rum is flowing the virgin daiquiri's are being poured too, if that is more your speed. Join us on some very scenic vacation hot spots on our virtual tour this summer...

4 comments:

Cass said...

RUM YOU SAY!?!?

(see me run with glass extended)

It's been one of those weeks. Already.

Bubblesknits said...

Aww man! You blurred out the addresses! No fair! ;-)

(in my best captain jack sparrow immitation) "But where's the rum?!"

I'll be able to post pics directly from the beach. How cool is that?

starrypurplehaze said...

one of those is for MEEEEE! :) I'm waiting on one last thing in the mail for your package, and then it'll be OFF. :)

JenniferB said...

Holy packages! I have a deadbeat No Sheep Swapper...I mean the one *I* am supposed to buy something for. I emailed her right when I got her name and NOTHING. I sent another email and NOTHING. :/ I emailed the organizer and she said she'd get me another person ... a week ago...and NOTHING. argh.