Monday, June 11, 2007

No Sheep For You for June Arrival!!!


Can I just repeat how much I LOVE swaps? With the No Sheep for You Swap a secret pal sends to you a skein or hank of non-wool yarn in both June and July and does not revel him or herself until the second month.

Above is what my pal sent to me for June. She obviously reads my blog and knows I am hosting the KVVS sending the "Cast Off" book, how fitting!!! I have been dying to try linen but Euroflax Wet Spun 100% Linen from Louet? Only but a dream!! In purple? Thank you, you wonderful No Sheep for You Swap Pal, you!!! This swap is AWESOME!!!!

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Oh, I've been wanting to try that. Let me know how it knits up! As for the color...perfectly purple in every way! (That was from Mary Poppins...sort of.)

SissySees said...

Oooh! I am still shopping for my no sheep swap, since the great VA yarn crawl is underway.

(And it's kinda' spooky to see my Yahoo Avatar's face looking at me from bubblesknits comment! LOL)

Anonymous said...

Yay! It arrived safely! I grabbed this right away from you at my last visit to my LYS. I really did love this tone of purple. Imagine my delight when I found out you were totally into purple:)

Enjoy,

Your No Sheep Pal

Devonshire said...

That yarn looks awesome. Let me know what you think! I can't wait to get that book either. Let me know about that one too!