Saturday, June 09, 2007

Enablers

I really shouldn't say anything about enablers because I am one of them. I mean I have definitely done my fair share of enabling especially to Cass, Anne, Jessi, Sally and many others.

However, it gets to me when yarn companies like Knit Picks email me with the words "YARN SALE" in huge almost neon flashing letters. Of course I have to run right on over and check it out and almost whip out the credit card to buy something even though I am taking a road trip next week where I will be stopping in Orlando, one of my most favorite places on Earth. Thankfully, my favorite yarn from them, Shine Worsted nor CotLin, one I am dying to try, are not on sale. Credit Card SAVED!!!

Now if I could just get the other 50 or so yarn companies to lose my email address I'd be a happy camper, ROTFL.

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

They're having a sale?!? *runs to search for the credit card*

Kat said...

ooh i love sale!

Anonymous said...

You are an enabler! That's okay, though. Swaps and yarn are fun. Have you tried the knitpicks spinnaker? I want to try it, but I'm always leery of buying yarn online.