Friday, June 15, 2007

My Big Girl Finished Kindergarten

Where did the time go?!?!? She went to school today a Kindergartner and came home a big first grader. They sent her home with an excellent report card too. I am very impressed!! Best subject: Reading (uh, no surprise there, LOL).

They did send her home with almost all the paper work for the fall and first grade though. I was like, uh, hello? Doesn't she get to even enjoy one day of Summer vacation?! A Summer reading list, math work book, summer activities so they don't forget work they have done all year. Impressive, yes but let them be kids for a day or two. Also my shopping list for school supplies. I better find a good spot for that so I don't lose it which would be typical of me.

Time flies as they grow up....sigh....

3 comments:

Devonshire said...

Congrats to the big first grader!! Where does the time go????

JenniferB said...

Wow. i'm going to be so screwed when I have to hold on to things like shopping lists prepared months in advance.

aksunflour said...

Thanks for leaving a comment for me. Today will feel like yesterday when your little girl goes to college. Enjoy every minute now. Also have a good trip.