Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I got my Knitter's Treat Exchange Box!!!

I had a fabulous buddy!! She really spoiled me!!! She writes Alabama Fiber Dreams and she sent to me lots of emails, and posted comments to my blog. Then she sent me a fabulous package.



She went over and beyond the call of duty for sure. She sent me 2 publications, Knit Simple and Knit N Style, and a book called One Skein Wonders. I do have to admit a funny here. I bought the same two magazines for my KTE buddy so my buddy will be getting the same exact magazines, LOL.

Some wonderfully made stitch markers, two flavors of coffee and two notebooks


She was also very generous and sent the Princess and Miss Sunshine little gifts as well


and last but not least, the yummy, yummy yarn called Delicious and it is. So soft made of 100% soybeans which i have never experienced before so this is a first and I am in heaven. I have rubbed it against my cheek several times already.

it is from a local place near her called Kollage Yarns. I am definitely going to check them out further.

So, Jessi, thank you so very much for everything! This has been a wonderful experience for me. Now to get my package out to my KTE buddy. (it is put together almost completely.)


4 comments:

JenniferB said...

Wow, you're lucky! That's a great package. Congratulations. Nice mail day for you.

Bubblesknits said...

Wow, thank you for the comments on the KTE blog! If you could see me right now, I'm blushing up a storm! Considering how pale I am, it's a sight. lol

Kat said...

wow! what a fab gift! Thnaks for letting me kniw about the exchanges, I have signed up!

Devonshire said...

That package is awesome. Congrats on the happy mail day. Now to get my package out....