Sunday, April 22, 2007

What Kind of Knitter are You?

I thought this was a very cute quiz I came across some where is my Internet travels so I had bookmarked it for a later date. here is that later date, LOL.

Yesterday was interesting going to the LYS that is closing btw. It was the first time I was in a shop that was MOBBED. I got some needles and 6 skeins of this denim and cream colored yarn that if it weren't sleeping next to Miss Sunshine I'd take a picture of it. The LYS did have some other cotton and non-woolish type stuff but, I was very well behaved and restrained myself. She had some very lovely purple yarn, 3 hanks. I had no clue what I would do with it and I would have been falling back to type for me buying purple so I did not buy it. I wasn't speaking to me. I also followed the rule of thumb of my friend over at the Caffeinated Knitter and if I didn't find at least three patterns I liked in any of the old publications I didn't buy anything and well, nothing spoke to me there either. Pretty inexpensive trip by my standards.



What Kind of Knitter Are You?




You appear to be a Knitting Adventurer. You are through those knitting growing pains and feeling more adventurous. You can follow a standard pattern if it's not too complicated and know where to go to get help. Maybe you've started to experiment with different fibers and you might be eyeing a book with a cool technique you've never tried. Perhaps you prefer to stick to other people's patterns but you are trying to challenge yourself more. Regardless of your preference, you are continually trying to grow as a knitter, and as well you should since your non-knitting friends are probably dropping some serious hints, these days.http://marniemaclean.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code



3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I'm a Knitting Guru! lol Here's what it said:

You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.

Frances said...

I'm a knitting guru also!

RandomRanter said...

I got guru too. Fun quiz. Thanks, for sharing!