Monday, April 23, 2007

Knitter's Coffee Swap 2 Questionnaire

We have been assigned partners!! This is not a secret swap and mine is Tiffany who hails from Oregon a state I have yet to visit. Check out her blog, Pink Knitting Adventures . Her favorite color is Pink, imagine that? The Princess will definitely be happy shopping for her. I cannot wait to chat with her and shop for her!! She also has a little man in her life. I wonder if he is into Thomas? Or perhaps he is more of a Handy Mandy kind of a guy. Little Miss Sunshine will be happy shopping for him.

Anyway, here are my responses to the Knitter's Coffee Swap 2 Questionnaire

1. Whole bean or ground? I do have a coffee maker that grinds so either with do

2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully Loaded, I need my caffeine

3. Regular or flavored? Prefer regular but the occasional hazelnut or vanilla

4. How do you drink your coffee? Depends on the kind but I do have a sweet tooth so I do need a sweetener of some kind otherwise it can be too bitter for me. In the morning usually with some milk but I have been know to drink it black

5. Favorite coffee ever? ColCafe and Dolca, both are Colombian Brand

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? I do like to try new coffees from different places. I grew up having from one of the best coffee producing countries in the world (Colombia), now I have to compare

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? plain or chocolate Croissant

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I would the time to drink it still warm, to enjoy it an to be able to sit and knit while doing so without interruptions but you can't have everything ;-)

9. Yarn/fiber you love? organic cotton, soy (a new love)

10. Yarn/fiber you hate? wool or other animal fibers being that I am allergic to it

11. What's on your needles? a baby hat, wash cloth (these are always on the needles), a lace scarf, a never ending sweater for my daughter

12. Favorite colors? Any shade of purple but I am always told I need to branch out so I did this questionnaire in brown and green :-)

13. Allergies? Animal fiber yarns like wool, mohair, cashmere, etc. I just stay away from all animal yarns to be safe including silk. I am also allergic to lanolin and silicone (you’d find them in body products), cats, most dogs, cigarette smoke and fresh cut grass.

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? hmm, I love doing these swaps. I love crafty gifts and exchanges. I am a process crafter not just with knitting but with all my crafts. My other major craft is handmade toiletries which I love as much as knitting.

Well, I think that does it for me. If you have any questions, please do not hesitant to ask.

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Drinking coffee while it's still warm? Is there such a thing? lol As for the branching out, I say we just stick to our purple ways. Purple yarn lovers Unite! ;)