Thursday, August 09, 2007

Another Baby On the Way but this time, It's Family!!!

I am so excited!!!! I have one female cousin on my dad's side and she is pregnant with her first baby!!! She is the daughter of one of my dad's sisters (dad has 2 sisters). Just like with my girls, all the rest of my cousins are males so this is so exciting. She also looks A LOT like my younger sister so her children really could have the family resemblance.

I have one picture of my dad's other sister (not my cousin's Mom) my cousin and my sister and they all look like sisters. It is rather cool actually and The princess looks a lot like both my sister and my cousin (you can see the family resemblance to my cousin). When the Princess was a baby she was very shy of strangers but when she met my cousin she warmed to her right away and once even thought she was her aunt. That is how much of a family resemblance they have.

Anyway, my cousin and I spoke at length and she isn't planning on finding out the sex of the baby. This is the only time I truly love surprises but then it makes it a tad more complex in making a layette for her ;-) However, I just knew there was a reason I had bought 4 hanks of Sage Blue Sky Organic Cotton and JUST received yesterday some white and baby green Peaches & Creme.

I can't wait to get started!!!

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Congratulations!

Don't blame me if I won't drink the water up there. ;-) We've got our hands full with the two we've got! LOL