Friday, August 17, 2007

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!

I received not one but TWO little giftees in the mail today. One from a secret pal and one from Tina as a thank you for hosting the Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap. She really did not have to do that but thank you oh so much!!!
From my Secret Pal I received a very cute card, one of those sweater knitted key chains in yellow and green which of course Miss Sunshine is planning on stealing. She thinks it is for her Barbie dolls. I so don't think so. Last but of course not by any means least, not one, not two but three of the most yummy looking bars of milk chocolate. Of course all three bars are in hiding with the chocolate monsters around here.

From Tina, I received a very lovely journal which the Princess is eyeing up so I think it is going to end up in the chocolate hiding space. Although you really shouldn't deny a budding young writer journals so I might change my mind. I hope you don't mind, Tina. A very lovely card reminiscent of Monet and last but not least, a DPN holder which I do not have so I will definitely be treasuring this and taking it with me lots of places.

Thank you both Tina and my secret Pal!! Just perfect items to start my weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a lovely thank you gift today too! Isn't it nice when the mailbox is full of goodies??

Holly said...

What a way to start your weekend. Enjoy that chocolate.

tina said...

You are very welcome! I'm glad to have been part of your good mail day---- those are the best! The journal would be perfectly re-gifted for your little girl, whatever works best for you!

SissySees said...

Any day's a good day for goodies. I'm so glad I don't have to have a chocolate hiding spot!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Great goodies!