Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Yay for the Dog Days of Summer!!!

Today I received an AMAZING package from my swap pal, Melissa!



The dishcloth is GORGEOUS in a beautiful deep shade of purple. Not one but two skeins of Peaches & Creme, one white and one baby green. A lovely bar of chocolate from her home state of Vermont and is currently in hiding since I have chocolate thieves in my home, a copy of Knit simple with some very nice patterns and the piece de resistance, IMO, a wonderful hank of Patagonia in a fabulous shade of pink that the Princess has demanded I knit her something right away!

Thank you so much Melissa!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so happy you like your package. It was fun checking out your blog and shopping for you. Happy knitting... I can't wait to see what you make from that pink cotton. Keep in touch!

Bubblesknits said...

What a great package!!! Way to go Melissa! :-)

NH Knitting Mama said...

Great score!

Devonshire said...

Lovely package. I knew that the purple cloth would fit you to a 'T'. Lovely yarn and package. Must stop the Chocolate Thieves....

Happy Swapping!