Monday, August 20, 2007

Finally, Finished the Soy Drawstring Bag


This Soy yarn is so soft and very easy to knit with. This is Kollage Delicious in the colorway Magic (don't you just LOVE that color name?) The pattern is sort of a combination of the knitted gift bag from "Last Minute Knitter Gifts" and what ever I could throw in there. I used circular needles size US 8s and then switched to DPNs when the decrease got too tight. Plus I didn't feel like knitting miles of i-cord this time so I found some very nice elastic in hot pink that matches almost perfectly to the yarn to make the cord/handles. Works perfectly!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bag is gorgeous! I love the bright colors.

Bubblesknits said...

That turned out so pretty! I love the pink cord, too. :-)

NH Knitting Mama said...

OOOOHHH! I love the bag! The colors are awesome!

Alana said...

That bag is adorable! I just love the colors of the yarn!!

Holly said...

I love the colors of the yarn and how they mix in this pattern.

Devonshire said...

Love the drawstring bag. The color is gorgeous.