Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Time for Tea!

Got my pal for the Knit One Tea Too Swap and I am very excited!! I know of my pal but, I have never actually chatted with my pal so this will be my opportunity to get to know them better. I hope. Good matching Chan!

Chan already knows this but, I found this fabulous local woman who has a booth at a farmer's market near where my Mom lives who sells all kinds of far east spices and teas. She also sells all kinds of European teas especially English. It was an AMAZING find for me. I told her all about this swap and she is as excited as I am to make the appropriate selection for my pal. I can't wait to find the time to go back over there with my pal's questionnaire in hand. It is going to be so much fun!!

This go around the yarn will be the difficult part, LOL

4 comments:

sunneshine said...

Thank you for the wonderful VVS swap box! It arrived beautifully and I love it all!! It smelled so great, even the mailman commented about it (did you make one of the soaps?) I loved the tour! The yarn is beautiful!! I am going to have to give away the stocking that i am working on, since I want to include some that you gave me in mine!! I will post it on my blog tonight!
Thank you so much!!

SissySees said...

Phew!! I'm so glad I made at least one good match. ;) I'm eager to hear more about your local tea lady. That's so cool!

Alana said...

Isn't it fun the things you can find at those farmer's markets?

Bubblesknits said...

How cool! If she has any Irish Breakfast type tea, I might get you to send some down here. That's the hubby's fave. ;-) I might need the brownie points if I keep up with these swaps!