Sunday, August 19, 2007

I have been on Vacation!!!

Thank you Rachel for taking me to the Pacific Northwest! I have never physically been there so I was very happy to be there virtually!!

When I first opened the box, I saw this. Lots of bubble wrap, newspaper and tissue paper.


Then I took it all out and swap all these wrapped goodies. All in my favorite color, purple!! I was so excited!!


I got to go to both the west and east side of the Pacific Northwest and received some FABULOUS treats to boot. Besides the Syrah wine which I am saving for a special occasion because Syrah is my absolute favorite, I also received some yummy chocolate covered hazelnuts which didn't even make it to my hiding place because I am just able finished with them because those are also a favorite, some yummy local jam, cocoa that changes to purple (I have to try that) and some lovely cornucopia and cotton twist in purple!!! Oh and a pad of paper that says:




Gosh I love that!!!

Thank you so much Rachel!! I loved my vacation!!!!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Sunset magazine is a good one. I wish they had an east coast version. Nice vacation!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Great vacation package!

SissySees said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. ;) I considered shipping some Virginia Wine in mine, but my favorite vineyard said it was illegal to ship it person to person. Hrmph.

JenniferB said...

nice vacation!!

Bubblesknits said...

Wow girl! You got a great vacation pal! I know you're excited!

Rachel said...

Glad you liked your virtual vacation! Now that I know how good the chocolate covered hazelnuts are, I'll have to get some for myself!

And Channon...I just ignore the rules! As long as you package it so it won't break...they'll never know! :)

Lapdog Creations said...

Great swap package - esp the wine!!! YUMMY.

Devonshire said...

What a lovely package. I do love OREGON!!! You can not go wrong with taking a vacation there....