Monday, August 27, 2007

Did I Say Pink?

Okay so the name of the swap was Pink and Peach but some how Holly and I paid closer attention to the Pink with some peach thrown in but who cares because I think both Holly and I LOVE pink. If you check out Holly's blog you'll see what I sent her BUT don't leave yet or you'll miss all the fabulous goodies she sent to me.


Is that some AMAZINGLY AWESOME swap goodies or what?!?! Let's start with the cutest tape measure I have EVER seen! It is there on the left in a an adorable picture frame. Above that are very cure stitch markers, pink of course. Yes, some very nice Sugar and Cream SCREAMING to be candy bags (Amanda, can you hear them?) Meditation has some sparkle to it, a bamboo from Bernat that id oh so soft, and a sport weight cotton from Mexico that is very cool variegated pink. Last, but not least, Delicious Soy yarn (That's the yarn's name. Look Jessi, more Delicious yarn, Hooray!! ) in a very luscious pink color. In fact, it is the Princess's favorite shade of pink.

Thank you so much Holly for all the wonderful swap goodness!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great swap package!! Look at all the pink, pretty pink colors! Woo-hoo Holly done gone!

Secret pal

Devonshire said...

Pretty in Pink - one of my favorite movies and colors!! Lovely package.

NH Knitting Mama said...

I came to visit your blog again to day because I thought I heard some yarn screaming! Yes, it wants to be a candy bag! ha ha...

Seriously, great swap package!

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! What a nice package! That's some purdy yarn! ;-)

BTW, the hubby was having fun tossing your Mono Monkey around on your site. LOL I told him I was gonna tattle.

SissySees said...

Wow! Talk about pretty in pink... I want some Delicious too! (Hurry up Ravelry. I'm getting impatient now...)

mommieofdrew said...

Holly was my DDoS spoiler. she too sent me the stitch markers and the bamboo. I haven't used the bamboo yet but enjoy petting it to calm myself..lol and have used the stitch markers they are great.