Thursday, August 16, 2007

Baby-licious Baby Bootie


Being that I have numerous baby gifts let alone baby girl gifts to give very soon, and being that I saw how cute the Strawberries and Lime Bamboozle knits up over on Jessi's blog, I started a pair of baby booties and have enough for a baby hat to match for one of the yet to be born baby girls which there are three to be born in October/November alone. Then two more in February (gender unknown).
Now I just found out last night that someone in our knitting group is expecting!!! Could there be anything better for a group of knitters and crocheters than one of our own expecting?! That kid will be outfitted with enough sweaters, hats, booties, slippers, blankets, bibs, you name it!
Oh, if you are counting that is about 9 babies for me friend and family wise since this past June. Keep away from our water ;-)

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I thought that yarn looked familiar! LOL I'm almost down to the toe on your second sock! I worked on it all day today. Hmmm...I think I should wait till your birthday to send them, though. Watcha think? LOL

I am SO not drinking any of the water! :-)

Lynn said...

That bootie is adorable!!! I love the colors in it.