Thursday, August 02, 2007

Still Procrasto-Knitting

I am still putting off my laundry list of projects I need to make for this fun little project that is so easy to make and done in a matter of hours


This time I decided to go with the Princess and my favorite colors.

I did make some very minor changes when it came to the decreasing this time around.

This bag was 6" before the start of the decrease. I LOVE this decrease, btw.

You probably can tell the bottom and the i-cord are a different yarn. Both yarns were scraps from washclothes :-)

Amanda, NH Knitting Mama, pattern is so fun and easy that I have even picked out my next skein of cotton. However, it will have to wait. i need to get back to my project list and stop this procrasto-knitting. I need to get to those baby booties and baby hat that are next on my list!

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Those are the cutest bags! I can't wait to try one.

Cass inspired me to write a dishcloth pattern. Guess what the picture in the center is? A big, tooth! LOL I'm using CotLin and I luvvvvv this stuff!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Way to go on #2!

Can't wait to see the dishcloth pattern!

Devonshire said...

Don't you just love Procrasto-knitting! The bags look great!

Anonymous said...

I love your little bag. Can you let us know what you did for the decrease?