Friday, May 25, 2007

and the 100th Post Contest Winner is.....

May I have a drum roll please.... (no Miss Sunshine don't steal my needles again!!)

The Winner is: Susan of No Knit Sherlock!! Congratulations!! You are the lucky Winner of a Brand new Tropical Monoi Salve Gift Set !!! (sorry not a car)

(thank you oh great random number generator)

Please email me (find my email address in my profile) your snail mail address so I can get your prize out to you) I did leave you a comment on your blog that you have won

If you'd like other opportunities to win prizes and have swappy fun, check out the, Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Sharon,
I just wanted to thank you again. I sent you an email.....
Vgasfvr at msn dot com
Have a great weekend & happy Friday!
Take care,
Susan xxx