Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A little heartbreaker...

I casted on last night, or at least I attempted to start, the Mason Dixon Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono. I, of course, the every switcher of yarns although I could have used the Peaches and Cream they recommended but who whats to use that when you can use Cherry Tree Hill Rainbow Ribbon in Wild Cherry. I have about an entire 2" done. Who can knit with a bunch of screeching going on in the background? "That's my Game Boy!" "No Mine!!" "My Turn" "No Mine!" All Afternoon and night. OY! The Joys of Little ones. You just have to love them. They are only this young once. Right? I hopefully will get more finished today. I am still looking for a cute cardigan pattern as well that I like for the Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton. Perhaps the 5-hour or another cute pattern I found or a combintional thing.

At least my friend's baby isn't due till October

Oh and if you haven't done so already, check out the, Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap It is going to be a ton of fun!

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! I didn't know you could hear my kids all the way up there! I told them they were yelling too loud! LOL

Although, since mine are too young to discover the joys of Game Boys just yet, it sounds more like this:
Little Man:"That's my Thomas!" Miss Priss:"EEEEEEEEEEE!"

They need to learn how to be really useful engines and share! LOL

Kat said...

another swap, ooohhh! I may just have to take a peek, check out my blog too!

picperfic said...

I like the look of that swap!

I have just made the little bolero pattern from 'One Skein' not in cotton as they suggest but Rowan Cashsoft Aran and it is so gorgeous!!!

Frances said...

Your swap sounds very interesting. How can I resist?