Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mother's Day Gifts Complete!!

The gifts are ready to be wrapped in tissue paper and put in gift bags with lovely handmade Mother's Day gift cards. Although little Miss Sunshine would love to glitter glue these things to death, I think I can safely say we are done!

These are just a sampling of the ones we did. Some have names on them already (and I didn't want their names blasted around the universe, etc). I think my girls did an AMAZING job. Makes sense that a very crafty Mom would have crafty offspring ;-)

All of the wooden pieces were pre-painted, btw so don't think we are over the top crafty. Some were pre-sticky and some we had to glue on. The frames we painted. Of course all the glitter we added.

My sister's birthday is at the end of May. To make our lives a tad easier we always include we in the Mother's Day project so that her gift is already made and set aside therefore it is done as well.

Now on to think of Father's Day but that is usually the same gift. My dad loves chocolate and The Princess is all too happy to oblige him with handmade chocolates. Yum!

3 comments:

Michele said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

They look great! Any mom would proud to get those!

Bubblesknits said...

From the lady with no voice:
"Sqeeeeeewheeeeze!"

Translation: "Those are so pretty!"

At least I haven't lost my sense of humor. :)