Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Procrastination is My Middle Name

I promised myself I would finish this Knitted Babe before I cast on any other project (washclothes don't count because that is business) so I have been staring at my shawl yarn and pattern for DAYS now but, I have not cast on.

The doll has a face, I fixed what I messed up when I was rushed on Mother's Day and I attached the legs. She is going soooo slowly. Because I am procrastinating. I am hopefully getting her hair on Wednesday at my knitting meeting so my goal is to have the rest of her ready, minus the knitted dress, by then. I will have some make-shift clothes for her. Size 2US needles are so not me. How many times can I say that? Have I complained enough, yet? Can I burn the book yet? No, because I will probably have to make another one of these lovely little cursed things in another two years for Little Miss Sunshine. Grrrr

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

So, I guess putting in a request for Miss Priss a doll is out of the question? ROTFL

;)

Kat said...

Oh dear! Those poor neddles are probably sqaueaking together under the pressure!