Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Help A fellow Knitter....and other stuff

A fellow knitter from across the Pond, Kat, is trying to start up a new business and would LOVE it we gave her a hand. So, if you are reading this, pop on over there and fill out her survey. She wants to start a biz dying yarn in gorgeous handpainted colors. This is where you can get your input in before. So help her out!

On my home front, Miss Sunshine has the stomach bug, poor little thing. She can't keep anything down. She is an avid milk drinker and it pains me to not let her have any but she definitely can't keep that down. She did tell me yesterday, "Mommy you knit. I watch." As she cuddled up to me and passed out. I definitely knew she was sick. A. she never lets me knit. B. She never naps. Poor thing. Hopefully she will feel better today and I can get more of the Heartbreakingly cute kimono done (I am up to the neck bind off)

If you haven't done so already, check out the, Knitter's Virtual Vacation Swap It is going to be tons of fun!

3 comments:

Sue J. said...

So sorry about Little Miss Sunshine. Hope she is better soon. I'll pop over and do that survey right now.

Devonshire said...

Hope your little one is feeling better!

Kat said...

Hi Sharon, thankyou for pointing everyone in my direction! Hope the little one feels better soon! Whe do the signs ups for your swap begin?